Terms and Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by LookingForCarPark, a parking space rental company allowing you to book parking spaces in the UK.
- These terms and conditions apply to anyone using this website to book a space with LookingForCarPark.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
- We as car park operators are not liable for negligence caused by parking customers which may result in their loss of property or personal injury.
- We cannot take responsibility of your vehicle or its contents as car parks are open to the general public.
- Our aim is to offer you the best service possible but cannot guarantee that it will be faultless.
- Please make sure that all information provided to us is accurate.
- Parking charges are clearly displayed on the car parks as well as online, failure to park without paying,unauthorized parking will be subject to issue of a penalty charge.
- If there are any complaints about the car park please call the numbers provided on the website and displayed on the car parks, in case of theft or any matter of a criminal nature please inform the police immediately.
- Please make sure you park in compliance to all the signs at the car parks and within your bays, do not block other cars or cause hindrance for other customers parking.
- Please ensure your vehicle is properly locked and secure before leaving your car, we will not be responsible for any loss to vehicle because of negligence by the customer.
- CCTV cameras maybe installed at the car parks for security and assistance.
- We reserve the right to change the payment methods at our carparks with due notice to the customers.
- Delay or extension of parking time without notice or payment may result in additional charges.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the car park or refuse entry in case of any reason which maybe a threat to our car park or customers.
- To avoid disruption to the car park and safety of our customers we reserve the right to remove any cars parked illegally or unauthorised at the car park.
- Abandoned vehicles without a valid permit will be given 14 day notice after which they will be removed from the car park. They will be disposed or sold proceeds of which will be used in our removal costs and expenses.
- No business activates or transactions should be carried out at the car parks without our permission.
- Disposing of waste or any items in the car parks is strictly prohibited, waste should only be disposed of in the bins provided on the car parks.
- Smoking is not allowed on the car parks.
- We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour in our car parks, anti-social behaviour can be anything from using or dealing with illegal substances, fighting, drinking alcohol etc which causes disruption in our car parks. Action will be taken against people causing disruption.
- If you wish to cancel your booking and get a refund, LookingForCarPark needs to be informed 48 hours before the booking starts, you will be refunded after we have approved the cancellation.
If you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us on +44 7999963773 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.